Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thailand

So the vacation is over. I’m still tan. And I still have the W Hotel elevator music on loop in my head even though I didn’t stay at a W Hotel. This is because the hotel I did stay at played the same soundtrack in their restaurant on repeat. At first I was comforted by the familiar tunes but now I guess don't like it because I just feel like I’m stuck in an elevator. Music aside, the two restaurants at the hotel were fantastic thanks to Chef Tony and the happy staff. I’m going to write a post dedicated to just food in the next few days so don’t spoil your appetite. This post however, is going to be dedicated to the Phi Phi Islands in Thailand: the water, the sand, the fish, the rocks, the sky, and the friendly locals.














On a separate note, on my ride home tonight I saw a man on roller blades pulling a long haired dachshund behind him. It was a weird combination of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment