Thursday, March 11, 2010

Interview Time 2!

What’s your name? Are there any other names you go by?
Katy or Peaches or Katy Peaches



What’s your occupation?
Bike messenger, tutor and part-time wanderer.

Tell me about the bike or bikes that you own.
I have a custom made Square Built with sugino 75 cranks, campy chain ring, velocity wheels (deep V rear and areohead front), and profile hubs. I think the chainring is 47 with fixed fixed hub grandcompe (?) hub with a 16 and 17 cog. I also have a black Spice that is built with mostly no name components and running as a single speed with brakes and a cetma rack. Finally, there is the American made late 1980's Religh.

Tell me about your dream bike like money ain’t a thing.
My bike is perfect. Maybe I would like to have a nice touring bike so my bike could take me on vacation.

If you could be and have the life of any character on any tv show, who would it be?
Sam Beckett from Quantam Leap.

What is the farthest distance you have ever cycled? From where to where?
Man that is tough. I definitely ride 40 to 50 mile at work all the time... otherwise once I rode to Bruster, NY which is like 50 miles from the city. I did most of the NY century too.

If you were really famous, what would you be famous for and why?
I don't think I would like being famous. I don't like to much attention it makes me nervous.

If you are already famous, thank you very much for doing this interview.

What is your favorite thing to eat?
One? In no order raisins, bananas, golden delicious and fuji apples, peanutbutter, cashews, broccoli, POPCORN, and almonds.

Do you have a website or a blog and what is the address?
No and nope!

Of all the places that you have lived or stayed for a long time, at what place did you feel most at home?
Wow, that depends on the moment in history. Right now, defiantly Brooklyn is where my people are. But San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua was pretty amazing also.

If you could receive free endorsements in the form of goods from any company for one year what company would you choose?
Mac.

What Disney character do you most resemble?
Don't do Disney, how about Olive Oyl.

If there is something really cool or weird or scary about you that this interview has not yet touched upon please disclose it at this time.
I am a genius.



(Photo credits: Takuya Sakamoto, Joey Krillz)

No comments:

Post a Comment