Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

The weather is so terrible in New York in February.

Right not its 38 degrees outside but it “feels like” 29 degrees. What does that even mean? Isn’t the temperature a measurement of something that is felt? How is it that the measured temperature is nine degrees higher that what everyone is actually experiencing?

Anyway its currently cloudy and later on we have drizzle, rain, and a blizzard to look forward to. I want to ride my bike. No, I want to ride my bike without having numb toes and a wet rear end. I miss riding my bike.

Here are some bike photos that I hope will dry this soggy mood I’m in:

Makino in Seattle

Outside a party in Bushwick this past summer

The Japanese invasion of Loisada

Me and my man on St. Marks Place

No comments:

Post a Comment