Monday, February 22, 2010

Interview Time!

What’s your name?
Max Benjamin



What’s your occupation?

High school physics teacher, for now. Mechanical engineering degree also. I do photography, too.

Tell me about the bike or bikes that you own.

I have a 2007 Specialized Tricross Sport and Gary Fisher Front Suspension mountain bike.

Tell me about your dream bike like money ain’t a thing.

I'm don't really care about gear, as long as the bike fits. I wouldn't mind something light and fast with nice components, a road racer. I'd like a new cyclocross bike to get into some racing. My drivetrain is shot on my Tricross.

If you could be and have the life of any character on any tv show, who would it be?
Guy Fieri? I'm not crazy about him, but I am crazy about that job. Or maybe the Three Sheets guy.

What is the farthest distance you have ever cycled? From where to where?

I rode about 3300 miles from Springfield, MA to Nelson, British Columbia. A couple months after, I rode on from Vancouver, BC to Los Angeles. I lost track of the miles.

If you were really famous, what would you be famous for and why?

I fear fame. It's unnatural and I don't think humans are meant for it. If I had to be famous, I'd hope it was for helping people or something like that.

If you are already famous, thank you very much for doing this interview.
No sweat.

What is your favorite thing to eat?

Shrimp cocktail.

Do you have a website or a blog and what is the address?

maxbenjaminphoto.com
maxbenjaminphoto.blogspot.com
flickr.com/photos/murreasy
crazyguyonabike.com/doc/firetosteam
crazyguyonabike.com/doc/incogwetrust
maxincambodia.blogspot.com

Of all the places that you have lived or stayed for a long time, at what place did you feel most at home?
I liked Bangkok. I love British Columbia. I keep coming back to Western Mass.

If you could receive free endorsements in the form of goods from any company for one year what company would you choose?
Nikon.

What Disney character do you most resemble?

Don't know, sorry.

If there is something really cool or weird or scary about you that this interview has not yet touched upon please disclose it at this time.

I've never had a job for more than 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment