Saturday, June 26, 2010

Seattle Bound

Tomorrow I am going back to Seattle - for the fifth time! There is just something about this cloudy, rainy place that I can't get enough of. I am having trouble putting my finger on it.
Maybe it's more then one thing.

These are the things about Seattle that I love: the climate, the grungy past, the coffee, the mountain when it comes out, the Puget Sound and Lake Washington, the people, the sushi, the lobby of the W Hotel, the "eternal night" graffiti, Safeco Field, the Pink Door restaurant on Post Alley, and the time zone because waking up at 7am feels like sleeping in.

Will be expanding this list starting tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and me both... i forgot my camera at home! might have to go with the old iphone camera after all.

    ReplyDelete