Monday, May 3, 2010

10 Hotels: A List of Chic, Modern, Gorgeous, And Decadent Hotels Worth Traveling For

Planning a vacation? Think of me as your travel agent. I have scoured the internet and the travel section of my local book stores. I’ve stayed in villas, penthouse suites, sky scrapers, and have the credit card debt to prove it. I have only been to eight countries in the world but I know what to look for.

This is my hotel top ten list. I left out the big names like St. Regis and Park Hyatt because they already get enough press. These hotels are ordered by region with the idea that you could go from one to the next on a glamorous and luxurious, relaxing and eye opening, ten week vacation. As I write this I am in midtown New York so let’s start there.

1. Gramercy Park Hotel, New York




2. Hotel on Rivington, New York




3. Berns Hotel, Stockholm, Sweden




4. The Hempel, London




5. Hotel Costes, Paris




6. Palazzo Barbarigo, Venice




7. Les Camps Nomades, Morocco




8. Scarlet Hotel, Singapore




9. Royce Hotel, Melbourne, Australia




10. Hotel Home, Buenos Aires, Argentina




And if you did this trip you would have covered 30,695 miles - that's kind of amazing.

2 comments: