Friday, April 30, 2010

More Miu Miu!

Earlier this week I wrote about the fantastic architecture and elegant design of Prada and Miu Miu stores around the world. Just today I got an email announcing the opening of a new Miu Miu store in Las Vegas. How apropos!

The email came directly from Miu Miu and if you’d like to be on their mailing list as well you can sign up here.


The store looks spectacular wrapped in the Miu Miu print. This is, no doubt, another design of Mr. Roberto Baciocchi’s. I love the chrome detailing on the back-lit gold façade. It gives the retro look a cool futuristic feel that is so Miu Miu.


And look at those clothes! A sheer, beaded, cap sleeved, printed-bra-on-top, but conservatively-lengthened-to-the-knee dress. What can I even say? How about, I will never have anywhere appropriate to wear this dress but if I had the money I would buy it anyway and just wear it around the house after work and on lazy weekends spent inside on the couch. That’s basically what I do with my pink and red patent leather Miu Miu wingtip pumps anyway.


Gotta love those prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment