Friday, April 2, 2010

A Bit Of Gossip And A Snobby Side of Vegan Paté

Since it is Friday and I am exhausted from a very long week and looking forward to getting as far from my computer as I can, I am going to keep this post short and sweet.

And by short and sweet I mean, vegan and gossipy. For the vegan offering here is a paté recipe that I came across and can not wait to try.

Walnut Mushroom Paté

Ingredients
• 3 Tbs. oil
• ½ lb. mushrooms, chopped
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1 cup walnuts, chopped
• salt & pepper
• 1 Tbs. water
• parsley, kale, or the garnish of your choice

Method
• Sauté mushrooms and onion in oil for 10 minutes over medium heat.
• Pour into blender or food processor, adding walnuts, seasonings, and water.
• Blend until smooth. Garnish and serve.

And here is the bit of gossip: On my ride home today I passed by Luke Wilson! He was crossing Broadway at 40th Street and was with a man that I did not recognize. Though I'd seen the unfortunate AT&T adds I was not prepared for the sight of him today - he's gotten really fat!

Maybe he should try going vegan?

2 comments:

  1. Katie, Luke has chubbed out lately. But, we still love him.
    I love your blog and am about to blog myself! ABout taking a nice, spring nap.
    You're hella cool

    xo SS FAye from CAli

    ReplyDelete
  2. faye YOU are cool! let me know as soon as you blog. ill be all over that.

    ReplyDelete