Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Blog Coming Soon!

You may have noticed that I have not posted here for over a week. I am on a summer break. Well, not a break exactly. I am more busy than ever. I am currently building a new blog that will be a lot like this one but better. The subject matter will still be food, fashion, and travel and I will still be the author but somehow I'm envisioning that it will be better. When it's done I'll announce the address here. I am also busy reading Stephen King's On Writing and Strunk & White's The Elements of Style. Sounds more like summer classes, no? And I'm still writing for citybuzz and YMI Obsessed. Are you looking for something fun to do in New York? Are you thinking of restyling your look to be more like a thirteen year old girl from the Valley but don't know where to start? That's what those two blogs are about. Hopefully the new blog will be ready in another week. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment