Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Alexander Wang Bootie

When I decide I like something I tend to become obsessed with it. Anyone that reads my blog probably already knows that based on the high number of Tokyo posts. Well, I have a new obsession: Alexander Wang.

Only three years ago in 2007 Alexander Wang created his first full line. Just a year later he was given Anna Wintour's stamp of approval as the CDFA Fashion Fund Award Winner for that year - and $200,000. Since then he has created widely acclaimed collections, mostly goth-inspired and utilitarian.

But what Alexander Wang is really known for are his shoes, more specifically, his booties. The Alexis Fringe Boot was the first to make waves in the fashion industry.


From there he has created the Edita Classic Thong Heel and the Hanne Three Buckle Bootie.


But these are the ones I want. They are from the Spring 2009 collection and they cost about $600, so, I'll just keep obsessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment