Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Hot Pink Bike

This is my self indulgent bike post. I am the proud owner of a twenty-five year old San Rensho Cyclone. I bought the frame last year at my most favorite bike store in the whole world, Punch Cycles in Tokyo, and built it up all NJS except for the handlebar and rims. It has the original paint job that still glows like new. In case your interested in all the particulars: the handlebar, stem and seat post are Nitto, the crank, pedals, chainring and hubs are Suntour Superbe, the headset is Hatta Swan, the bottom bracket is a Sugino 75, the rims are Sun, the toe straps are MKS doubles, the cog is Phil Wood, and the tires are Michelin Pro 3. And here are the pictures!


















1 comment:

  1. It is really awesome looking and not self-indulgent at all

    ReplyDelete